Fitbit Charge 5 Advanced Fitness & Health Tracker:
- Daily Readiness Score: Optimize your workout routine with a score that reveals if you’re ready to exercise or should focus on recovery. You’ll get a personalized activity goal for the day, plus recommended workouts or recovery sessions based on your score.²
- Stress Management Score: Get a daily score showing your body’s physical response to stress. You can see how your exercise routine, mindfulness practice and sleep help to manage your stress levels.
- EDA Sensor: Take steps to improve your stress levels with an on-wrist EDA sensor mindfulness session. The app detects electrodermal activity–tiny changes in your skin’s sweat level which may indicate your body’s response to stress.
- Fitbit ECG App: Keep track of your heart health with a compatible ECG app that assesses your heart for atrial fibrillation (AFib)–a heart rhythm irregularity–and share the results with your doctor.³
- High & Low Heart Rate Notifications: Your heart rate is a key factor of health, so stay informed when Charge 5 detects that your heart rate is above or below your threshold.
- Built-in GPS: See your real-time pace & distance without your phone using built-in GPS during outdoor activity, then see a map of your workout route in the Fitbit app.⁴
- Vibrant Color Display: Your stats come to life on a new color touchscreen that’s two times brighter than Charge 4 in daylight and protected by Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3.
- 7-Day Battery Life: With a long battery life, Charge 5 tracks all your moves for up to 7 days without having to stop for a charge.⁵
- 24/7 Heart Rate Tracking with PurePulse®: Track calorie burn and optimize workouts with PurePulse continuous heart rate tracking, then see you resting heart rate trends and cardio fitness level (VO2 Max) in the Fitbit app.
- Active Zone Minutes: Get the results you want from every workout. Active Zone Minutes uses your heart rate to guide you toward your desired intensity level–then helps keep you there.
- Sleep Score & Sleep Stages: Get a better understanding of yoru sleep quality with a daily Sleep Score and graphs of the your time in light, deep, and REM sleep–then see how you can improve your sleep and wake up feeling energized.
- Oxygen Saturation (SpO2) Monitoring: Track SpO2–the level of oxygen in your blood–to help you learn when there may be an indication of important changes in your overall wellness.⁶
- Skin Temperature Tracking: Charge 5 tracks your skin temperature variation each night to spot changes from your baseline. Changes could be related to environmental or wellness factors.⁷
- 20 Exercise Modes: Set personal goals for runs, rides, strength training and more, then get real-time stats to help you keep the pace or maintain your target heart rate zone.
- Sleek Design: Charge 5 is packed with new technology, yet 10% slimmer than Charge 4. It features a stainless steel build and a polished finish while sitting flat on the wrist for a modern, minimalist look.
- Product Name: Charge 5 Advanced Fitness & Health Tracker
- Brand: Fitbit
- Display Type: AMOLED
- Number of Sensors: 6
- Mobile Notifications: Yes
- Silent Alarm: Yes
- Alert Type: Vibration, Visual
- Vibration Alert: Yes
- Customizable Watch Faces: Yes
- NFC Technology: Yes
- Wi-Fi Compatibility: None
- Bluetooth Enabled: Yes
- Global Positioning: GPS, GLONASS
- Operating System Compatibility: Android, Apple iOS
0 review for Fitbit Charge 5 Advanced Fitness Tracker with Built-in GPS
Add a Review
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *